Thursday, April 11, 2002

Took a run. Feel good. Feel motivated now. One would say that by running, I perhaps "jogged" my memory, hmmm?



Ok, fine. I hate all of you. But what sucks is now I realize I have so much to do and so little time. First and foremost, I have to prepare for the J-school job fair on saturday. My scheduled interviews are with the Wall Street Journal web site, the Detroit Free Press, Rodale publishing, and People. Entertainment Weekly was noticeably absent from the list I was given but I guess the administration figured since I already worked for them I didn't need another interview.

fuck People, by the way. We're supposed to come prepared for the People interview with knowledge of the magazine and a few story ideas. I'm gonna tell them that they took my only idea when they put a fat headline on the cover of an issue last year announcing "CURVES ARE BACK!" Yeah, I talk big now but i bet when I get in the interview i'm gonna go on and on about why Brad Pitt is, indeed, the Sexist Man Alive. I'll kill you People!

DFP sounds alright, too bad it's in Detroit. I still have beef with Eminem. Rodale sounds ok, they put out a bunch of mostly fitness-related titles including Runner's World, Bicycling, Men's Health, Prevention and OG, not a hip hop mag, mind you, but still the dopest gardening publication representing the 610. bah.



They got mad organic style. (Coincidentally, Organic Style is another magazine published by Rodale). I wouldn't mind working for Men's Health, though. I've been meaning to work on my six-pack.


---


At this point I was going to talk about what's happening with ondal's love life but I have decided to discontinue this section after one reader pointed out that certain people might read certain blogs and become shocked, as well as amazed. I will continue to comment on the general female populace but will no longer talk about this particular person. peace.

No comments: