Wednesday, April 10, 2002

I was sitting at my computer smoking and I put my cigarette in my glass ashtray to type something. In midsentence, I hear the sound of something hitting glass. I look down, and my ashtray has neatly split into two. That's odd.

In other news, I jacked two dexedrine from bill's stash. But damn, I forgot to close his door. When he came home later, i asked him if he preferred coke or pepsi cuz i had jacked all his pepsi the night before. He looked mad when he came out his room and said "it doesn't make a difference." Hmm, does he know? And should I jack more tomorrow? The answer is invariably yes. Anyway, I felt bad about it so I went out and bought us lightbulbs and a new Brita filter. That shit ain't cheap. Damn gillette sensor excel refills aren't cheap either. Neither are sonicare replacement brushes. My rite aid grand total was 70 bucks. Deezam, I could've drank 7 martinis with that money.

No comments: