Sunday, April 21, 2002

The Bitch

Damn that bitch was a bitch. I hated her from the moment I laid eyes on her. One of those judgmental fuck-off types that really doesn't have the clout to be acting that way. There we were, chillin at Forte in K-town, me and my brother. He just wanted to hit it, I just wanted to sock her nose.

I hate her type and everything she stands for. One of those non-Korean speaking korean bitches who gets on your nerves with her fucking career and her fucking Fendi bag. Back in the day, I woulda told her straight up to fuck off but that's just not my style no mo. so I played it cool and subtly told her to suck it. Of course, being the dummy that she was, didn't get it and now continues to live in oblivion. me and my brother discussed his game with her and i warned him to be wary, she was a definite My Lalh, or a girl that will make your life a living hell.

In other news, went to Jersey, ate a nice filet mignon. It was good to have a nice dinner for once. Shit, it's crazy to hang out with my cousins and their married asses and their kids and their minivans and shit. But it was fun. They are all so fucking smart and witty and just good people...Including me and my brother and my two cousins and their husbands, there were four B.A.'s, two B.S.'s, two J.D.'s, one P.H.D., one P.H.D. candidate, and four M.A.'s if you count my graduate degree which I'll be getting in a month. I had the bright idea of gettin my niece and nephew presents, julia loved the piyo piyo stuffed animal and little nick showed his appreciation for the pillow thing we got him by throwing a french fry at me and screaming...it was great.



In still other news, I feel like eating some cholymelon. Dont' ask me why. peace.

No comments: