Friday, April 26, 2002

Damn
So it's 5 a.m. There is some curly haired guy crashed on our couch and he stinks of BO. It was worse before but that shit still lingers. My roommate ate all my damn chinese food and all I got are these damn Drake's Pecan Spins. 99 cent special. I bought Mountain Dew Code Red because I wanted to spice up my life a little bit but now I'm just gonna get cancer. My story needs 1000 more words and I have seven hours to do it. Actually, I have -41 hours to do it since it was due on Wednesday but I'm going to use the old amnesia excuse. I feel bad because everyone knows Prof Blum is a pushover, him being a first year professor and all (and esp since he's a writer not an editor, magazine at that), and I am the worst offender. Still, I was given the Greatest Story Idea award during class, too bad I ditched that day. I have to clean my room. I have five days to finish the Korean kyopo murder story from start to finish, we were given two months.

I love New York. Now more than ever.

Drumroll please. .........[slowly builds up].............[louder]..................bah!


Photo courtesy of Susan Kim.

No comments: