Tuesday, April 16, 2002

Hot Damn

So there I was, innocently standing in my bathroom completely naked, plucking nipple hairs. Three hours later, I feel like a shower so I pull back the curtain and what do I see? Another giant cockroach. I was not so shocked this time. Just a simple look of disgust passed across my face. Fuckin cockroach, I muttered. I walked to the living room and grabbed the raid. Sprayed the little dummy.He refused to die. I walked back to the kitchen, my buttocks trembling ever so slightly, and grabbed two plastic cups. I trapped the cock(roach) in between the cups and walked over to my window. I looked down and a fat lady was smoking a cigarette on our stoop. I threw the bug at her and it just missed her giant target of a body. The damn cockroach was still alive and quickly ran under a car. The fat lady listlessly watched it scurry away.

Shit, it's too damn hot here.

No comments: