Tuesday, July 16, 2002

everything's comin' up millhouse

me and eugene tried to cheat at online poker, with mixed results. i lost 80 bucks, he won 120 bucks. is it just me or am i a FUCKING MONEY LOSING MACHINE?! Last week I left a brand new 80 dollar shirt at a fucking strip club or a cab, whichever comes last, along with my MP3 player with brand new memory card. then, I pay some bum 10-20 bucks b/c i was harrassing him and then felt bad, then i lose $50 playing stupid fucking roulette which i know you can't win no matter what and then i lose money on the stupid fucking Diamondbacks (i blame susan kim) and then I almost lose $400 for destroying our fridge in an attempt to chisel out ice. then i lost $2.50 on a 40 of Old English that made me lose money playing poker, all the while i'm losing a grip on the stock market.

I'm a loser.

No comments: