Thursday, May 16, 2002

Ondal or Offdal?

damn, i missed my appointment with prof garland. oh well. it was a long day, yesterday. The Professor's House Party World Tour 2002 is going good but this lifestyle can become quite draining. I made a mistake in a previous entry about Prof Brenner's thing. It was actually yesterday. The day before yesterday was Prof Garland's party. I would talk about her place and the party but I don't feel like it. Nothing too interesting happened anyway.

Prof Brenner's house was nice. I rang the bell, announced myself, she answered. I gave her the requisite kiss on the cheek and asked where everybody was. she said they're in the garden. the garden? i went to the back with my glass of cab sauv and entered "the garden." it was nice. that is all. uh, she lives in a 3 story townhouse. the roof has a nice trellis and she's growing lettuce. the roses are blooming. we ate well. i got my wine on. me and e-dog joked around a lot, talked shit to each other. he bounced a little early cuz he said he had to meet up with this girl. later on, i crossed paths with him at a crosswalk. i didn't see him until the last minute and when I yelled at him, he didn't seem to notice. anyway, met up with choiboi later on and his ass was late as usual. it was wack cuz the girls gave us shit later on cuz we were late but whatever.

man, this entry is ddong. i am going to quit. i think i'm gonna take a blogging vacation. bye.

No comments: