Monday, May 13, 2002

Hit and Run

The kid was lying on the street like a dead fish.

About two minutes earlier, he and his friend and girlfriend were coming out of a Korean bar on 32nd Street. So were we. It was me, my brother and DK. I had said something about the bar sucking or something like that and the kid said some shit that I don't remember but it was like subtle shit talking.

His friend sensed that some beef was brewing and he was like c�mon man, he�s drunk, blah fuckin blah. We get outside and we're on the sidewalk and the shit talker is talkin' shit to my brother, all the while this little dummy is yappin in my ear. Then all of a sudden the guy takes a swing at my brother.

I see that shit and it�s all over. I jump him, get him in a choke hold and take him down and DK and my brother start beating him down. It was all instinct. All I remember is hearing my voice yelling "Kick him in the face, kick him in the face..." It really didn't sound like me, i guess it was a combination of adrenaline and other shit. Kinda scary, I�m a lover not a fighter.

Anyway, his friend does absolutely nothing and after like 30 seconds we get up and run away. My brother is a damn lawyer, he doesnt need to have an arrest record. We look back and the kid was still lying on the ground motionless. He was probably in . The Masked Avenger doesn't fuck around with his sleeper holds. Anyway, we caught a cab and drove away, laughing our asses off.

Here is a recreation of the events as they unfolded.
(a)
(b)
(c)
(d)
(e)
(f)
(g)

* * *

Prequel

I was staring at some girl cuz she was cute and she said, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!!" The end. DK, hook us up with the pics...hahaha.

No comments: