Monday, May 06, 2002

Dreamweaver

I have weird dreams.

In the first, i escape from prison by swimming away. i had picked the lock on my leather shackles and make it home. when i get to my house (my childhood home) I look in the windows and it feels like i'm sneaking back into my house after a night of drinking. and of course, just like that shit, right when i finally decide to walk in my house my mom pops out of nowhere and greets me. I consider lying briefly and then i just tell her I escaped from jail. Instead of getting mad she's all business. She's like, do you want to flee to Korea? I was like, uh...yeah. so I find myself putting shit in my backback on this hilly street and for some reason i decide to railslide this big ledge. and instead of doing a railslide, i'm grinding and it's the smoothest move i've done in years, it feels like tony hawk on playstation. bah.

In the second dream, will smith is presenting for the soul train awards when all of a sudden he breaks from his speech to honor sheryl crow and ronald reagan for being great republicans. he was like, "10 years ago, sheryl was up for an award for republican teens and blah blah..."

yeah, i'm a weirdo.

* * *


Kery James - Attaque contre Attaque - "Hardcore son esprit parce que la vie est une tasse / Pas question de baisser mon slip m�me si je veux brasser des liasses / Mon concept est direct, il refl�te ma fa�on d'�tre..."

Tony Touch f. Wu-Tang Clan - RZA - "Murder rates increases, bullet holes the size of fifty cent pieces / Don't worry about the weed or pussy, I read books / I'm liable to mate ya king with three rooks / You see the Wu W raised in black fists / Maybe Tony Touch, Concord needle will scratch this / The ice cube link you bought, from the Jew for 80 G's / was only appraised at fourty-two..."

Fugazi - Burning Too - "We are consumed by society / We are obsessed with variety / We are all filled with anxiety / That this world would not survive..."

No comments: