Tuesday, April 30, 2002

ah, i forgot to post this from last week. I scribbled it down on some shit during class:

So there I was, skateboarding up Amsterdam. I was 30 minutes late for class. As I neared the intersection on 111th St., I rolled up to a student driver with the big yellow STUDENT DRIVER cheesehead sign on the top of his ugly blue Topaz. They were stopped at the light. Some weird part of me was hoping the light would turn green just as I rolled past the driver side window, which was open. I wanted the student driver to narrowly avoid hitting me so i could yell, "Why don't you learn to drive you piece of shit!" The irony would taste like the 30 nosebleeds I got last weekend.

And he would look at me with a scared and helpless look as if to protest, "But, don't you see...I am learning..." Soon, his fear would soon turn to anger as it so often does and then he'd begin to feel wronged, all the while, i would sit there smug as a bug, fully content in knowing that i was simply fucking with this guy. cuz you see, he doesn't know that I know but he thinks he does and it's all very entertaining...but only to me, of course. I was willing to risk my life all for some stupid irony-riddled joke that no one would notice....

worst post ever.

No comments: